Universal Copy v 1.1.1 APK
Description : Sometimes you want to copy text from an app and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
Activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic…
How to use?
– download and install the app
– activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
– go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
– open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
– tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
– click on Copy and you’re done!
App Title: Universal Copy
File Name: com.camel.corp.universalcopy_1.1.1-8_minAPI16.apk
File Size: 0.9 MB
Supported Android Version: Jelly Bean(4.1–4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) or Marshmallow
Published :April 20, 2016
Author: Camel Corporation
Play.Google Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camel.corp.universalcopy